Wednesday, December 19, 2012

'Twas a week before Christmas...

Dear Friends,

'Twas a week before Christmas and all through the blog the spam bots are posting, the works they do clog. My nerves now stretched all tense and raw, their notes defecation that sticks in my craw. Within the comments are nasty links put there by meanies who are nothing but finks. The blogger can't take more of this pap, so moves have been taken to stop all this crap.

Now, my Christmas humor tilts towards the sick, the bloat of the season I so like to prick. But recent events are holding me back, they have tainted the season with covering plaque. The things I would post,  once fun and nifty, now seem mean or somewhat too shifty.

Snaps of corybantic kids on Santa's lap and such, now seem to be - well, just too damn much. The fun of the season is fading away, with monsters and demons left here to stay. Let us banish them then, with all of our might, to make the season Happy and Bright.

So bring out the nog and tasteless humor, let tacky holiday tunes spread like a rumor. And to those spammers whose odor doth linger, I giveth you my middle finger. Let us then cover the sad and lingering pall with fun and good wishes - dahoo dores to all.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There has to be some good salvageable out of all this misery....I'll get out my magnifying glass and have a look....do you have a microscope?

Austan said...

I must get you copies of Johnny being Bad Santa. Now how can we do in those bastid spammers? hmm...

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

HA! I LOVE your poem. (And pics.)