Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Countdown : 01

Just when you think everything's coming together... any hope or thought of enjoying this time of year has gone now. I had a very disturbing conversation last night with my landlord. With all the cutbacks in hours at work, I had sought help from several social service agencies to catch up on my rent. While I have kept my promises of what I would give him (and when), last night I learned that some of the help promised has not shown up. Things are at a breaking point.

Possible new place to live - great art on the wall!


Relocating means making new friends!



This was my Christmas Card some years back - when I could still afford them, that is.
Merry fuckin' Christmas Everybody.

1 comment:

Austan said...

Oh shit. Time to make phone calls.