Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween - now with Heat!

I got out of work early yesterday (Sunday). Not long after I got home, the electricity went out for about 45 mins. When the power came back on, the heating unit worked for awhile, and got my room up to 65 degrees before conking out again. It gave me a clue towards a temporary solution, so I had some heat last night (the coldest night yet this season). The people who installed the unit came by this morning and are fairly certain they know what's wrong. The question now seems to be whether or not there is a part in stock or if it has to be ordered. With any luck, I'll have heat and hot water again today or tomorrow. In the meantime, Happy Halloween!

Here's a little something to frighten the town:



 And then, for the rest of us:














1 comment:

Austan said...

Those are fabulous! Happy Halloween Stevil! I think this is your best Halloween post yet. Those b&w stills put me right back to childhood Halloweens. Glad you're getting heat back. I'm home in 11 days!