Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This past Saturday my humble little blog was given an award by my very excellent good friend over at Austanspace. I was delighted, of course, and the only reason I'm not quoting her directly is that it might come off as too egotistical. Oh, what the hell, I need an ego boost. (And this honor came along at just the right time.)

Quote, "sdt goes all over the place, from the political to the metaphysical to the musicals. He's also an old friend of mine."

I haven't had time to respond to her or even thank her, or tell her how it brightened an otherwise horrible day. So this is an apology for not getting here sooner. And now comes the penance part.
The awarding includes the responsibility to praise three other bloggers with less than 300 followers.


---------------------- Breaking News-----------------



 




Murder at the Coop

someone has murdered someone else (possibly shot in the head) at the Brattleboro Food Coop. Both the Main and Flat Street entrances to the parking lot have been closed by the police.


This just in from the Brattleboro Reformer (selected quote)

The Coop will be closed for the rest of the day. However, construction on the new building will continue as scheduled.
-------------------


I need a break... cheerio and be back soon...






No comments: